Ok this is really really embarrassing to ask, but for nearly a year now i have been shaving down there every week or two, recently i started doing it as soon as it got over 5mm - 1cm because its uncomfortable. The only problem is i dont know what it is called but u have the area where its hair between ur legs, then the skin dips in n is pink fleshy with no hair n then u get the flap bits. well on the edge u have hairs then it stops. I would shave along there to make sure i got them too, but i have nicked the inside where it isnt hairy before u hit the flaps. Sorry if this doesnt make sence. Now there are hairs there. I gather there must be very fine hair there and i must of accidently shaved some off and now there are darker thicker ones there. It is making me really itchy and irritable but i dont want to keep shaving it and making it worse. it even is itchy as it grows! What can i do?

Ive got exactly the same problem and its irritaing whilst we speak ive had it for years and no-one will wax that close so waxing isnt even an option. When you have found a solution let me knw otherwise it looks like wer both shaving down there for the rest of our lives. how horrible.

Im the same ive had it for ages though. im suffering now its usually when i wear tight clothing or thongs dont help but its after shaving and the new hair scratches against ur skin. Anyway when u find out a cure please tell me otherwise it looks like we are shaving for the rest of our lives. 8-|

OMG I did the same thing few years back and made a worst mistake. So my hair grew back on that middle flap area when there were never hair there so thick and itchy. So I had to shave right away. But when I don't shave right away it is so itchy so I end up itching it so hard sometimes that I think I changed my skin color to darker color there. So I tried plucking it with tweezer and it is such a hasalll. Now when I went to my obgyn to get pap I told her about that area because it looks darker and discoloration because of itching so much. She did a biopysy on me. Will find out in few days for cancer. See what happens is when you itch alot in one place the skin cell can change and become cancer cells. And I was worried about that so I went ahead and told her to do the biopsy so I am not worried all the time about it. Maybe I should look in NO NO shaver I heard that thing can shave and hair will come out thinnner. Will let you guys know.

put some tissue paper on one side of your vagina to keep the hairs from touching each other.