i have some bumps on my scrotum, theyre all flesh color except for one white one. theyre all very small and the white one looks like a really tiny whitehead, but im not sure. i havent picked at it or anything cuz i have no idea what to do. all the flesh color ones have a hair coming out of them? i havent had sex so i doubt its an STD, but i dont know. if anyone knows anything that could help settle my mind, it would be greatly appreciated.

ino i have that do i dont know what to do

Is it like goose bumps on the testicle?

i got that aswell like goosebumbs around the head of ma penis they dont hurt or irritate me and ive neva had sex or oral or enithin so its not an std.
i think its ur glands (where swet comes out)
nuthin to worry about

i've got the same symptons it seems as everyone else here, they don't hurt or itch or anything and i've never had sex, but does anyone know when (or if) they will clear up, because it's pretty embaressing!

i think what your describing is what i have, and always have had. it looks like it should be an std or somethin but its entirely harmless. i have the bumps all around my genatails, and too put a spin on it, its far from embarrassing - we are naturally ribbed, be proud, saves on buying expensive ribbed condoms, we get it free!
as far as i know you cant get rid of them, but theres nothing to b embarrassed about. 1 in 10 males have it, although most wont admit. it usually runs in the family too so if ur concerned ask a brother or parent

I would tend to agree with the last guy.
Mine were around long before I had sex, and I casually mentioned it to someone who was like "What, thats not normal?" so i think everything checks out fine.

The condition is called pearly penile polyps. It's a clogging of your hair folicals. Totally normal and can be treated with co2 laser treatment.