Hi guys

My mum is very interested in Hot latin diet. She has seen some commercials on TV about it and how good it is and now she wants to try it. I personally think she doesn’t need a diet at all but she doesn’t agree. She is talking about some 7 power foods in this Hot latin diet all the time. I guess the commercials are focusing on these 7 power foods. Has anyone here tried this diet or knows something about it? Is this diet good? I am asking because of my mom, she wants to try it as I mentioned. What are those 7 power foods?

Hey

I have heard that this diet is very good. I don’t have personal experience but some of my coworkers are following it and they are all very satisfied. One of them told me that Hot latin diet is more than an ordinary diet and how it stimulates you to start eating and living healthy. It also stimulates you to incorporate the 7 latin power foods. Apparently those 7 foods will help you to lose weight and fell great. Those are:

1. Tomatillos (small yellow and green tomatoes)

2. Garbanzo beans

3. Garlic

4. Avocado

5. Cinnamon

6. Chilies

7. Cilantro (also known as coriander)

Well hello there guys

This Hot latin diet is like a miracle. My brother started to follow it three months ago. He succeeded to lose 55 pounds and he wants more. He told me that the diet isn’t hard at all and you just need to eat seven power foods as much as you can. His favorites (of those seven foods) are Cilandro and Tomatillos.There is a very big difference between Cilantro and Coriander. Coriander refers to seeds from Cilantro herb. These seeds and leaves of this herb havea very different taste so you need to make a difference between them. People often don’t, it is common mistake.

I also agree that this diet is pretty awesome. My wife followed it not that long ago and she was very satisfied. I remember her eating all of these 7 latin power foods, every day. She continued to eat them even when she stopped following the diet. She told me that she got used to those foods and she likes the taste of them. Her favorite is certainly cinnamon. She adores it. I can’t remember the last time she used sugar. She uses cinnamon in her coffee, tea, risotto, cakes, fruit smoothies and milk shakes. I even started using it even though I don’t like it that much.