I have posted many questions about this but most of them don't get answered. start of Nov I started getting tiny (*) bumps on the lip minora, entrance of vagina and sides of the lip. Along with the bumps a started to burn and bleed when peeing doc told me it was a simple uti. I went to get tested for std and everything came back negative. I also was checked for Herpes and Doc said I didnt have herpes. but its weird I still have the bumps I was given creams and tucks pads cream helps a little with the itching but they are still there.. What else might I have???? I just want ideas please???I was told bumps where due to irritation...

Do these pumps still itch or not? Also would you decscribe them as tiny bumps that look like this?

http://wpcontent.answers.com/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/27/Fordyces_spot_closeup.jpg/180px-Fordyces_spot_closeup.jpg

they are very tiny bumps they still really itch... I keep scratching but they do not bleed they just get hard... Im really confused.