I am 18 years old, female and for the last few months I have had multiple white bumps on both sides of my Labia MINORA. Back in October of 2016 I had chlamydia and I had to be treated more than once as I never knew the person I had sex with never got treated as well. Anyways... after being treated and FINALLY testing negative on the results I’m happy, but now I have these white bumps all over my Labia minora and they’re extremely itchy, ( I can’t tell if they’re under the skin or on top ) also I have a weird shaped lump on the opening of my vagina, I feel it when I barely stick my finger in ( it also itches ) and my rectum itches occasionally too. They do not hurt, do not have any puss and they will not go away! My doctor gave me a topical steroid cream and it never worked, so he sent me to a dermatologist and he said it was a rash that would go away on it’s own but clearly it never did. I went back to my doctor a few days ago and he gave me 9 pills of Flucozole 3 pills 1 time a day for 3 days to treat Candida and it never worked ( there for I don’t have Candida ) I have been tested for STDS since ( I’m dating someone with Herpes ) but it’s only oral so he knows when to be careful with an outbreak and not touch me anywhere during the outbreak.i have an appointment in December to see my gyno but I cannot wait any longer... Help!!

Health Guru

Hi, there could be a few things it could be so actually trying to diagnose just by what you say is nearly impossible, when was you last tested for sti's/std's?

3 months ago but I had the bumps before then. So it’s not an STD, and I’ve obly slept with my boyfriend who also was tested and clean when we started dating. I’d post a pic but I don’t know how

Health Guru

How big are the spots? The only way you can post pics is to upload to an image sharing site then post the link to them but I'm sure you wouldn't want your vagina on show over the net.

They look like fordyce spots but their extremely itchy and they don’t hurt. The opening of my vagina has a lump that I thought was Genital warts but I seen a dermatologist and my doctor and they both said it doesn’t seem like nothing serious. I have no discharge and their not always itchy. Sometimes, mostly itchy after sex ( I thought it was my boyfriends semen ) but it’s not. And it’s not a condom because I don’t use them with my boyfriend.

Health Guru
So only like pin head spots then? Do the itch constantly or just at certain times? How big is the lump your talking about is it actually inside the vaginal canal or at the entrance and what does it look like?

Yeah exactly and no it’s not all the time, only sometimes and the lump looks like alien tentacles tbh lmao. I have no other way to explain it. I can see it by spreading open my vagina

Health Guru
Do they start to itch more when you get close to starting your period or have you not noticed any pattern?
So when you spread your labia you see it at the entrance of your vagina, is it at the top (closer to your clit) or bottom (closer to your anus)?
Log in to your account on here and send me a private message :)

I can’t figure out how to PM you.. They usually itch worse before, during and right after the period ends and then sometimes it goes away for days and comes back. When I spread my Labia it covers the entire opening of my urethra, I’ve pushed on it, tried to pop it and there’s no puss, no pain, nothing. I thought maybe it was from shaving but I haven’t shaved in weeks and nothings changed. If this helps at all, I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome but this has never happened until after my experiences with Chlamydia

I have other problems such as non painful, bumps in my gums. My dentist said they could just be mucus membranes or something, and since they aren’t going away he’s now sending me to a specialist to do a biopsy, I have tinnitus that randomly started as well, pain behind ears and I have a yellow spot in my one eye which is causing floaters in both of my eyes. I don’t know if all of this is related but I’m pretty worried.

Health Guru
First of all if you click on my name when my profile page opens under my name it pass message just click on that to send a pm.
I did read something about white spots that come around the time of the menstrual cycle, I'll see if I can find it again
Has the lump got any bigger since you first noticed it? As for your other problems I wouldn't think they are connected in any way, do you take any medication on a regular basis?