Yesterday my dad called me to say that his friend who is working in National Healing Company have recommended me for a job there. By the way I am a physician. Naturally, I would like to know something more about them. What are they doing? What kind of medical staff work there? Does anyone have first hand experience with them?

Hi, I was their patient last year. I am a policeman. My work is related with a lot of danger. During one situation I was wounded with knife. The wound was on my left leg.
I went to hospital-based wound center. First I have to say is that their physicians are specially trained for treating patients with advanced techniques. Second of whole it is important to feel that caring environment. The relation among staff is on the highest level. I hope I have helped you to decide. By the way my wound healed perfectly.