Is your company passive aggressive?

Does the US Postal Service Count ?

Cheryl: What do you mean ? Please give examples. Are you in Dilbert Land or just The Far Side ?

We're pretty sure Dilbert is being written by someone on the inside under an alias.

I don't know, it depends what my management says.

yes, I do.

no, that can't be because Adams has followed me around to every place i've ever worked...
---
megawill

My company, a wholly owned subsidiary of one company, who is a wholly owned subsidiary of yet another company, functions very well decision-wise. Everyone has a lot of input, and I must admit that most of ideas have been implemented because they trusted my judgment and my skills at what I do. It's a great working environment where change is not only welcomed, but assumed will come. Unless the two companies of whom we are a subsidiary intervene, then of course nothing gets done.

Mine is more like from the stone age

We're actually fairly aggressive when it comes to pursuing new manufacturing technology. We were a beta test site for a major robotics manufacturer pursuing welding robotics outside of spot welding (the auto manufacturers big niche). We still are on the cutting edge of welding technology. We've been lacking somewhat on the software side of manufacturing but are slowly rectifying that situation.

We're the Federal equivalent of the Springfield Nuclear Plant.

Only a lot more Mr. Smitherses running around.

:1:
There is always something new brewing at our place. Too bad about the idiots they hire to follow thru with it.

Stuff here is passive-agressive. Anything to avoid an open, public conflict.

Like a new secret tissue box design?

We turn on a dime. It's pretty fun really.

Like a new secret tissue box design?
Boy, who let that cat out of the bag?

Boy, who let that cat out of the bag?
Yeah is that out on the open market yet? Tissue boxes look pretty much the same to me but then again, I haven't been analyzing them.....