I have a question, but want to get answer only from someone who really knows this. I want to perform facial surgery, because I am not happy with my appearance. I realized it is hard to choose right surgeon. I have heard that Dr. Jason Diamond is good in this field, so I want to hear if that is true. Can anyone tell me more about this doctor, but only someone who had surgery done under this surgeon?

Dr. Jason Diamond brings his artistry and expertise to the practice of surgery. His fields are facial, plastic and reconstructive surgery. Like a discerning artist, he brings out the unique beauty of each patient, and I could claim this from my personal experience. What surprised me at the first was that Dr. Diamond chooses not to dilute his focus. He is a specialist that is concentrating exclusively on the face. He is applying his considerable talent and training to enhancing our most defining feature. For two years, Dr. Diamond traveled the globe to learn from the most renowned plastic surgeons in the world. He taught often the very individuals who developed specific facial procedures. I know for sure that now, he has brought his practice to Beverly Hills, in a new, state-of the-art medical suite. I could tell you for sure that a transformative experience awaits you in the skilled hands of Dr. Jason Diamond.

I went to Dr. Diamond and had plastic surgery. He did an outstanding job and I researched facial plastic and general plastic surgeons and heard that he was the best, giving the most natural results. I will say this is absolutely true. I am 100 per cent satisfied with my results and feel that I look about 10 yrs younger but no one is sure what I have had done. I highly recommend Dr. Diamond. Also he is a great guy very thoughtful and caring and his staff is also excellent.

Mr. TV doc Jason Diamond may talk well, but is a bad surgeon. His extensive training boils down to the fact that he couldn't do a residency in plastic surgery or a accredited aesthetic fellowhsip, so he hung around diffrent docs to "learn" second hand surgery. He has performed horrible facial and liposuction surgery on anumber of patients and his reputation in west LA is not very good. He had a pending lawsuit from a midfacelift he did and one from very bad nasal surgery. Stay clear of Diamond boy.

Nice try on the last post.

FACTS

Dr. Diamond does not and has never performed liposuction

Dr. Diamond has never been sued and has NO pending lawsuits

Check it out for yourself and you will see that this last person is totally lying

This was obviously one of Dr. DIamond's competitiors trying to hurt Dr. Diamond but Dr. Diamond has the highest reputatuin as an elite facial specialist and he is one of the few surgeons who people who make a living with their looks go to for their facial surgeries. I know because I used to work in the surgery center that he and many other docs work at. He is awesome and I am appaled that people would make such false statements about him. You will never find a more meticulous and skilled and caring surgeon

I couldn't believe to hear that this message board allows people to post such false statements written by Dr. Diamond's competitors. I know at least 20 people who had work by Dr. Diamond and I am going to make it my mission to have all of these happy people respond to fraudulant posts like the last one. Dr. Diamond is simply the best facial plastic surgeon available. My sister and I live here in Brentwood and we interviewed no less then 6 of the top facelift surgeons and Dr. Diamond was on that list and we felt unanimously that he was the best. We are now 6 months out from our surgeries and they are nothing less then perfect. He is amazing and I will personally talk to anyone who has any questions and wishes to speak to me about my experience. Just respond to this if you wish to get my information. Keep up the awesome work Dr. D. and thanks for giving me my confiedence back.

I just received a phone call from Dr. Diamond himself to do a short consult over the phone because I live so far away and emailed photos in.
This is just the forum that I was looking for because I wanted to read testimonials from people who actually had surgery from him. Even though I have searched through the before and after photos and read his credentials, I need some reasurrance about getting facial plastic surgery from Dr. Diamond.
P.S. He was so nice on the phone and I was shocked that he actually called!)

I am considering surgery with him. How can I contact you directly?

I had surgery today by Jason Diamond and he is the BEST plastic surgeon in the LA area for facial areas. From the first day I was at his penthouse office, every meeting was professional and the procedures were explained in more depth than being in a meeting to build a new space shuttle!
Every care was taken to make sure that I knew exactly what I was getting into not only by him, but by his wonderful staff especially Janet the Nurse.
Today I had suregery for upper and lower eye lids and a chemical peel and it took 2 hours. I was home at 11am and I am now on my computer working, with no pain or discomfort at all. the incisions are accurate and very small and precise. I have not taken any pain medications at all due to way he has performed the surgery. I am excited to go back to him in 6 days to see the final reults. I would not hesitate to go back to him and his staff for any other treatments. You should research a plastic surgeon very carefully and dont go on price, go on reputation and medical practice.
I have three friends that also used Dr Diamond for Nose surgery and have been thrilled

Hey! I live in Brazil and I really want to do a plastic surgery with Dr. Diamond.
A necklift and a chin implant. This bothers me a lot!
But the problem is how much time I'll have to stay in LA for the consult, surgery and after surgery.
And how much this would cost me. Anyone has any idea?
Thanks!

Hi, good luck with your research on Dr Diamond. I am wanting an upper lip lift and am hoping to speak to anyone who has had this procedure with Dr Diamond. How did the scars heal and would you recommend this surgeon. Also, how about Dr Haworth? Thanks so much :-)

Hello, Im currently considering dr diamond for rhinoplasty but am very scared of the procedure because i have to have a septoplasty as well. any words on your experience would be great. i want to chose the right surgeon.