I need an advices for natural anti acne treatment. I tried with benzoil peroxide lotion, but it didn’t help me. I heard that there is a risk of scarring in some types of treatment. I prefer herbal remedies, cup of tea instead of drug. Do you think that natural products may help in problem with acne?

Food rich in zinc or zinc supplements can help prevent acne. Herbal blend with equal amounts of sarsaparilla, yellow dock, burdock and cleavers can help. These herbs are potent blood and lymph cleaners. You can take this extract orally, half of tea spoon 3 times per day. Tea tree oil is helpful when applicated locally.

i have alot of retin cream and roaccutane these 2 are the only things that work against the fight with acne i have been trading 7 years with great results and hope to help more like yourself at reasonable prices hope this helps. i hope to help you in anyway i can

Many Thanks William