HELP! My skin is driving me crazy! You see the problem is that I have acne and extremely sensitive skin. I've been on an acne product for about 3 years now and it had been working great until all of a sudden when I used it one night, I woke up with chemical burns on my face. My face was blotchy and looked disgusting. My skin healed after that and I used the acne product for about another 3 months and then all of a sudden...I woke up with blotches again but this time they werent as bad. Ever since then my skin has been extremely sensitive to anything. I cant even put water on my face without it turning bright red. Im worried that this will be going on for the rest of my life...You see if I dont use my acne product I will have very severe acne and very oily skin, but if I do use the product it controls my acne but my face is blotchy and gets irritated to anything that touches it. Ive been looking for 4 months for a solution and nothings worked. Ive tried using multiple sensitive skin/hypoallergenic ance products but absolutely nothing has worked. PLEASE HELP! I would appreciate it soooo much!

im sorry i dont have a solution for you. but i seem to have a similar problem. my skin is extremely sensitive and since i started on roaccutane its been very red. Not only when i wash my face, but just all day. its getting very embaressing and im not sure what to do. i havnt experienced a severe reaction as u have however. i was wondering what the acne product u use is?

Hi. I have the same problem when I use many "over the counter" acne medication creams that you buy at drug stores. I bought something new last night in hopes of it working and even put very little on my face before going to bed... and as usual I woke up with my face bright red and itchy. I don't know if this will help you but I found out about a website www.yvesrocher.com, all of their products are hypoallergenic and I haven't had any problems with using their products. However I was on their site today and wasn't able to find anything specifically for "acne" but did find a few things that was for newly developing fine lines and blemishes (it was a 2-in-1 type of thing that helped with both) I don't know if it will help but they have a money back guarantee. Plus they usually have really great sales and usually can get something for free just for buying something and the more you spend the more you can get for free :-D Hope this may help!