Hey guys. My brother has this beautiful girlfriend for a couple of weeks now. She is a girl from the countryside and she is really good and nice person. We really accepted her. But she has a diabetes. She was diagnosed with it when she was only 3 years old. My bro told me this. And as soon as he told me, I started to be extremely worried about it because I know that patients with diabetes can have a lot of problems in the life. For example, I know that they can have a stroke. I want to talk about this with her, but I also want to know some natural remedies for stroke prevention in diabetic patients,

Good day there. Have a healthy diet program – that is rule number one. And it is very effective as well. There are so many factors that can make it worse, and it is very important for her to find a way to control it. For example, if she is obesity she needs to lose her weight, because this can make it worse. This all depends on the risk factors as well.  Diabetes is an independent risk factor for stroke disease and also the treatment needs to be formed according to the risk factor and level of her diabetes. Good luck.

Hello there. Thank you for such  a quick reply. No, his girlfriend is not fat, she is really good looking. The main reason why I asked all this is because I am sure that I was reading somewhere that there are some natural medicines such as some tea or something like that that you can drink. Maybe it was not about stroke prevention in diabetic patients, even if I am pretty sure that this was exactly about it. So I do know some things that she needs to do to prevent it, but I really want to know are there some natural remedies for it?

Hey there. I totally understand your concern especially because diabetic patients are more likely to have a stroke and it is serious.  There are some natural methods, but I am not sure how good they are. You can tell her to drink plenty of tea. Now, I am not sure which tea is the best, but generally tea is good. Also, omega 3 fatty acids are extremely good in the prevention. Although garlic hasn't been specifically studied for its effects on stroke risk, research suggests that the herb may help prevent blood clotting and buildup of fatty deposits in the arteries, as well as curb high blood pressure. So, tell her to eat garlic as well.

Hey MakeMeCoffee,

People with diabetes have a higher chance of having heart attacks and strokes. Smoking and having high blood pressure and high cholesterol increase these risks even more. Controlling blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol levels are very important for preventing heart attacks and strokes.

She should see her doctor who treats her diabetes often. During these visits, health care providers will check her cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure. She may also be instructed to take medicines. She can lower her chance of having a heart attack or a stroke by being active or exercising every day. For instance, a daily 30-minute walk each day can help lower her risks.

Well, the first step towards preventing stroke in diabetic patients would be for these patients to take good care of their diabetes. There are some people who don't pay much attention to their condition and they are not following the right diet, and this can eventually lead to stroke and some other things as well.

Other things that this girl can do to lower her risks are to follow her meal plan and watch how much she eats. She shouldn't smoke cigarettes. She can talk with her doctor if she needs help quitting. She should take her medicines the way her doctor and nurse recommend and she shouldn't miss doctor's appointments.

Hi everyone,

My husband has diabetes and we talked about stroke and heart attacks a lot in the beginning. I don't remember that there were any natural remedies for stroke prevention that he used, I don't think that there exist any actually. There are things that can help but they are usually connected to a diet program, which is very important by the way.

His doctor told him that he needs to take his diabetes medicines on time, that he needs to exercise on a daily basis, and he didn't tell him to stop smoking because my husband isn't a smoker, but this is very important as well.

Maybe I'm not right about some of you, but most of you have no idea how hard it can be to have diabetes, and I honestly hope that you will never find out. Once you find out that you have it, your life changes in a flash and you have to adjust to all these new things that you now need to follow. My doctor told me that I am more prone to having a heart attack and stroke than other people. More prone since I am obese, or fat, however you would like to call it. I am trying my best but I still didn't put my life back in order.