Hey guys it's me again. I have tried to edit my previous topic that I have posted a few minutes ago about Supraventricular tachycardia, but there is no option for me to edit it. Probably because I am not a member of this site. Never mind, forgive me for posting another one.

I wanted to start another topic in order to help people fight with this disease, meaning I want to start being some kind of an advocate for ST prevention. You can help me with that, if you are willing. Can you tell me what are the best prevention options for Supraventricular tachycardia? It is late for me to know this, but I am sure that some members can find it useful. 

Hey there.

Supraventricular tachycardia is defined as an abnormally rapid heart rhythm having an electropathologic substrate emerging above the bundle of atrioventicular bundle. It happens when your heart is beating more than 100 beats per one minute.

About the prevention options, well those fast heartbeat may correct itself and also you may be able to slow your heart rate by using some typical and very simple physical movements. Maybe you will need the medication or some other medical treatment to slow down your heart beats.

But this all will depend on your doctor who will tell what is the proper diagnosis for you.

Good luck.

Hello there. Ok, thank you. But you know what I was wondering as well? Is there actually some way to prevent this disease but at some natural way? You know what I mean, right? I mean at some natural remedies that I can make at my home, with all those healthy groceries? I suppose that there are some because I was reading that a lot of plants or groceries can help in preventing some diseases. If you can understand me I am definitely not for the chemistry and all those medicines, but if this is only way and the only cure, what can I do about it?