My diabetes is getting worse and I have to stop wasting time and do something about it. I never thought the time would come when I would say this, but apart from conventional diabetes treatments, as well as dietary regulation, I am now more than willing to see what alternative diabetes treatments can do for me personally. Some people say okra have some benefits for diabetic patients. What benefits?

Some people claim that one can cure diabetes with okra. There are different methods in which the okra can be used to cure diabetes, and most of these methods are easily found on the internet, with a little search. Is it really that easy? I don't think so. Remember that there is no evidence any of this is true. However, eating okra will never do you any harm. "Why not try?" seems like a reasonable approach in this.

I saw some thing on face book about putting several stocks of okra in a glass of water&leave over night.When u wake up,u take all the okra out&drink all the water,supposed to be proven to lower blood sugar levels&cure,as well as cinnamon,supposed to be very beneficial,as well,like to add to food or tea,etc.Go to webmd.com.THere are so many all natural cures for every ailment out there!Also alternativemedicine.com&naturalremedies.com.