hi i was just wondering if feeling nauseous after intercourse is normal. I've been with my boyfriend for two years and a bit now and lately every time we have sex i get nauseous when we're done. Not trying any new positions. Its been happening for a couple of months now haven't gone to the doctor about it yet and prior to this I use to experience a lot of vaginal pain and burning during intercourse, also felt like there was something blocking him. whent to the doctor and done a pap and a vaginal ultrasound but everything came back normal.

This sounds like it may be psychosomatic. Go to your Doctor, get checked out but if things again return normal one other possibility is a traumatic event in your past that is influencing you in these situations today. As this sounds like it is increasing in effect, severity, and regularity, it sounds like this may be what you are dealing with.