I had a 10 lb baby 6 months ago, for the last 4 months I've been expieriencing horrible upper back pain behind my left shoulder blade. I can not apply any pressure, and cant lie on my back at all. It hurts to breath and move in certain positions. my Dr. proscribed cyclobenzapr, but has done nothing to help. what can I do to relieve the pain, and get rid of this problem. My child is now 20lbs and I can hardly pick him up.

Giving birth was probably very traumatic for your body. It sounds like you threw out some of your vertebrae doing so, which can happen easily in those situations. I suggest you see a chiropractor. They can put the bones back to where they need to be.

Hormonal changes in pregnancy may trigger formations of gallbladder stones. Does this shoulder pain occur more often after your meals?