Hi everyone,

I've been sick for a week now, I woke up one morning completely nauseated, threw up the entire morning, slept the rest of the day. The next day, I was better, but I had absolutely no appetite and still don't.

I've been taking Gravol for the nausea, but it doesn't seem to work. The only thing it does, it make my stomach have a 'full' feeling. When I try to eat, bland foods and soup broths, my stomach is unsettled and I feel that I'm going to throw up again. There hasn't been any diarrhea either.

I'm not pregnant, I took the tests, went to the walk in clinic, and they couldn't figure it out either, took my blood, gave me an ecg, nothing.

The last week, I have no desire for food, I never feel hungry. I force myself to eat even just a little bit, but I feel so sick afterwards. It sort of feels like I'm fighting off an eating disorder. Can anyone help me out??? Any response is good.