19 year old female with no past medical history, meds include birth control and allergy meds. Nausea/vomiting, fever, body aches, and weakness that only occurs in the after noon and through the nigh. When she wakes up she feels absolutly fine until the afternoon and then the same repets itself. Been going on for about a week and hasn't skipped a night. No out of country travel, not sexually active. Any thoughts?

Could be the flu bug.  I had similar symptoms last week.  I took grated soem ginger into a cup added a spoonful of honey and some cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice then added hot water and let steep for 3-5 minutes and drank it 2-3 times a day.  Ginger helps with nausea/vomiting.

Hope she gets to feeling better soon!

But what happens if it lasts for months? Ive felt nausous almost every night since June, no throwing up though, and then I feel fine during the day.