Hi, I have felt bad for a few years now: Constant nausea, loss of appetite, bloatedness, constipation, pain in lower right side, extreme fatigue, weakness, strange headaches, dizzyness, and can't sleep at night. These symptoms have affected my daily routine to the point that I can't live a 'normal' life anymore. I have been to several doctors and had stomach/gallbladder tests done to find a cause. However, the doctors have yet to find a cause. On a side note, I do not drink, smoke, or even drink 'coke' products...I have cut-back on my sugar in-take...I have also tried different stomach medicines prescribed by the doctors...these stomach medicines do not work and they definitely don't help my other symptoms. So, all I am wondering is if anyone else has had or have the problems and if so, are there any known solutions to atleast help the symptoms. Thank you!

Hi sorry to hear of your problems I have had them for 2years now and still looking !!! My life has been very difficult as the pain preents me from normal daily activities and working is difficult.

I also have a crazy bowel and travel can be also difficult. !!
Recently and after many tests I had small camera inserted to look around and adhesions were found between my bowel and omentum.
Some were cut free but some remain I am now to go for a CT scan and further test. No cause for these was found and I had no previous surgery to cause them.
I must say that I have one month free of pain and felt great but only for a month.

My pain also radiates toward the groin falopian tubes and apendex which looked normal to camera !!!

Will keep you posted after my CT Scan if I can
Good luck

wow I have had these symptoms for almost a year as well. It really runs on and off for me. I've just recently started having pain in my left lower side. I was put on Zoloft from my doctor, because I was having panic attacks when the dizziness would start. I take 1 zoloft(50mg), and 2 benadryl every night before I go to bed, and 1 prilosec in the morning. This seems to help out a lot, because if I forget just one of those pills a day, I feel like c**p.
I also got no answers from many doctors. They had no idea what I had, I had an ultra sound of all my organs which looked great. I had gasrointestinal tests, I was on many different drugs, I have had every blood, allergy, and fluid test there is. And still no answers, I have arranged my life around it, I can not set any appointments for the morning, and I can't fly, and all my friends are aware of short notice cancellations. And sometimes I just suffer a bit when I want todo something that is out of my "range" of comfort, like camping.
I will keep looking for my answer, and if I ever find it I will remeber to post it here for you.
angii in Dallas

Wow, reading the posts here is like looking at something I have typed about myself. I have been dealing with stomach discomfort my entire adult life and I am fourty now. It's just gotten to the point that I can't deal with it anymore so I am scheduled for a colonoscopy/endoscopy tomorrow morning. I have constant heartburn, nausea, decreased appetite, constipation, cramping and pain. My husband is about fed up with me because I never want to do anything. I can't even have a drink socially or I will pay for it the entire next day and it's just not worth it. I don't want to go out and eat or drink for fear of how my stomach will react. I just never know. Some nights I don't even know if I should risk eating dinner because sometimes it feels like my food doesn't digest, like it just sits like a lump in my stomach all night. I feel like I need to stand/walk after eating to help digestion. I've tried pepcid,tagamet,prilosec,carafate,axid, you name it , and nothing really helps. Occasionally something may work for a day or a few hours but then I'm right back where I started. Well, if anyone here gets any answers I hope they post it. I know I will.

Wow! I have been thinking I was alone with this one.

Couple of years ago I had some severe abdominal pain on the lower right side - ended up having a 500 ml ovarian cyst - OUCH. It was drained and 9 months later another one appears (dermoid this time - solid stuff in there eg hair and other icky things that have no right to be growing there) was again half a litre in size.
Everytime i get similar pain i turn into a paranoid person and FREAK out, go to doctor, have ultra sounds and nothing has been evident since.
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?? Still get the same pain sometimes and its so sharp I literally have to stop what i am doing. I have suggested polycystic ovarian syndrome but not too many doctors are believers in it, i just want to know what the hell is wrong but doctors keep rolling their eyes at me.

i had the same exact issues you had. i'm in college as well, and i know how uncomfortable it can be. it turns out that the problem with me was dairy. i'm lactose intolerant! try not eating dairy, or taking lactaid before you eat dairy

I too have suffered with constant nausea, bloating, headaches, fatigue, and many other symptoms, I recently had a HIDA scan which shows your gallbladder function, I DO NOT HAVE STONES, I was diagnosed with biliary dyskinesia which means my gallbladder does not work, but the reason is unknown, I am going to have it removed. Before this diagnosis I have had every test under the sun, ultrasounds, GI's, CT scans, X-Rays, blood work, indoscopy, colon oscopy, every test came back normal, only the HIDA scan revealed the truth. Hope this helps.

I suffer from similar symptoms. I ended up having nausea constantly since i suffered a death in the family. must be that, but, i'm not sure. i vomit in any large social situation and constantly fear vomitting in an open environment. sweet life huh? no. it's not. suicide is a cheap answer, but constantly wanting to get sick for no apparent medical reason isn't too swell either. i had a fundoplycation (sp?) in 2000, and no apparent changes have occured. i would say, with help from friends, that it may be more of a mental thing. just my guess. want to help you, but need help myself. let's brainstorm.
_[removed]_

First I will say I am NOT a doctor so please use this information at your own risk. I highly recommend to research and try the GFCF diet. I know it sounds ridiculous that eliminating certain foods completely from your diet can just about cure you, but it made HUGE changes in mine and my daughters lives. The GFCF diet is GLUTEN and CASEIN free. That means no more dairy AT ALL EVER, no more GLUTEN. It seems very overwhelming and almost impossible to do, but if you try it for two weeks, I guarantee you - you can adjust to it and when you see the difference in the way you feel, it is worth every dollar spent on the special foods and every minute on the extra time. I will break it down like this: 1. Almost every processed and fast food item has gluten in it. Many drinks and just about every product on the store shelves have gluten (scary, gluten was the by-product in the pet food that caused all the dog and cat deaths), so once you've educated yourself and know what to look for on labels it becomes second nature. You can basically eat any fresh meat, fish and gluten free tofu, (and not meat from Walmart that has been injected and processed), any fresh fruits and vegetables, rice and potatoes are gluten free too. While it seems so difficult there are many products that replace things like pasta (Quinoa, rice pasta, etc...). I recommend organic in everything you can buy because then there is no question on the fresh items. Organic canned or boxed items are NOT necessarily gluten or casein free. Most sea salt is gluten free but most spices and regular salt have gluten. Casein is in just about every form of dairy - so you'll have to switch to soy milk, rice milk or almond milk. I prefer vanilla Silk soy - it tastes the best and they have chocolate milk too! Envirokids makes awesome gluten casein free cereals too. If you look on the web you can find many recipes and websites to do your research. Also, some people are very sensitive to the phenols or sugars in certain fruits, like tomatoes or grapes in our case - so keep a food journal for a couple weeks so you can trace any foods that are fresh, but may cause discomfort and then eliminate them too. You can make great salads with gluten casein free salad dressing. Veganaise is a GREAT tasting mayo substitute. Good luck and hope this helps someone else out there like it helped my family. REMEMBER - MOST DOCTORS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NUTRITION! I would suggest a holistic doctor. Also - Fresh ginger is EXCELLENT for your stomach and helps nausea and headaches. I put mine in boiling water and put my favorite herbal tea bag in and steep for 5 minutes and make my own ginger ale. You can try ginger in many things if you're not too crazy about the taste - I love it, but it is an acquired taste!

So I'm ninteen years old and I am sick all the time. If I'm not throwing up I'm either experiencing diarrhea or I'm constipated. I have gone up to three months without a bowel movement. If I go, if I don't it doesn't matter I'm still constantly sick to my stomach. Travel is so hard, we have to pull over very often just to let me throw up. Nothing helps. Not phenergan, pepto, dramamine, reglan, zelnorm, miralax, NOTHING.

My doctor literally think I'm nuts because I always complain of the same thing. I am so tired of hearing, well maybe this will work. Figure it out or take my intestines out please

hi, I use to have the same problem as you, constant nausea, and stomach pains, sometimes even severe. Even i lost a family member a few years ago and was going through a hard time. I then got a stomach bug and since then my stomach never felt right. I sometimes use to wake up in the middle of the night for nausea, it got so bad that i had to spend most of the night in my toilet due to nausea and stomach pains. I had every test done except endoscopy and even spoke to a consultant more than once. They found nothing, they said there was nothing wrong with me. I thought id never get better. About a year and a half later this problem went away by itself. I cant help believe that my emotional state at the time caused me all these problems. The first thing to do is be at rest in your mind, sort out whatever can be bugging you, its not easy but it must be done. You have to cut out stress completely, try breathing exercises, let out all the bad feelings inside you, talk to someone about it. You would be surprised also how much praying can help, even now and then, it really helps to build up faith. It takes time to heal but like i got there so can anyone else. Good luck !!!!!!!!!!!

**edited by moderator**

Im 16 and i have been haveing weird pains in my lower right side for almost a year now. i went to the doctor and the gave me a CT scan they thought it might be appendicitis but they couldnt see my appendix on the scan they did tell me i was missing my right kidney though. after that the pain went away but just recently it came back and its bad i went to the doctor again and he still said its not appendicitis and its really scaring me because its 1 in the morning and i cant sleep because of these pains but i cant go to the doctor because they wont help me im too young to always have these stupid problems and im really scared.

Hi, I had the same thing, doctors had no idea what was wrong, I finally went to a naturopath, and he has been treating me for.....sit for this...roundworms!!! yes roundworms.  I have been on his remedies for 2 months and I haven't felt this good in years!!! Worth looking into!! Good luck!

Man it's nice to know that I am not alone. Ladies and Gents..I have to say that I am suprised that none of your Doctors prescribed Ondansetron. It STOPS nausea and Vomiting. I have had nausea since I was three years old, I am now 24 and I STILL have it. The pain on the right side was because of the ulcers I had, the rest is Acid Relfux, and Bile Reflux, my gallbladder was a mess (I told the surgen to kick it across the room. It was video taped for me lol. what a sweetie he is.) Thanks to the Ondansetron I am no loner nausated. I don't throw up and it is NOT dangerous. I have been taking it for three years while my wonderful Gastro tries EVERY thing. I sware that I see him so much that we are married now in some nations lol. Ask your Doctors for the Ondansetron...GREAT STUFF! You can't go on with life afraid of throwing up. Also want to add that this has caused me to fear the Stomach flu so much that I now have anxity attacks over it. Now I have to take Zanax as well. I try not to do it every day for fear of getting addicted to it. PLEASE be careful if you have to take it. God Bless you all and all the best in find out what is wrong.

my name is britni and me and my fiance have the same problem execpt his is worse than mine he cant barley do any thing with out throwing up they gave him meds that dont even work mine might be just cyst but i will know in about a month or so befor i know for sure i been nausuea every day for like the past two months my fiance has been throwing up for the last two months we got every thing under the sun on test and every time its normal we go to the er like every other weekend cause it gets that bad i wonder if there is some kind of diseases or some thing thats out there thats causeing this i dont know we changed our diet lol that mean we stop eating at taco bell ever other day and start to eat more healthier so we dont know the dr dont know so who the hell knows lol