My boyfriend has this really nasty smelling pre-cum that is so bad I feel like puking. I am not sure what it is :/ could it be an std? if so what? I tried looking online before and something said it could be that he smoked 2 much. But he hasnt smoked very much at all in a few weeks and it still is like that. Its not everytime but when it is it is disgusting. Also I have alot of white discharge sometimes it doesnt smell very bad and I think it might be because I wasnt taking the suger pills at the end of my birth controll every month for over a year because my gyno said I didnt have to. (i found out later she wasnt registered in my state) :/ But i read that not taking them could cause side effects could that be one?
Any answers please?

The *pre-cum* smells? Pre-cum shouldn't smell like much of anything at all. Actual semen can smell strongly if the diet is off, but not what is produced by the cowpers gland. This guy needs to get checked out by a doctor. Your white discharge is probably a yeast infection. Get it checked and you'll likely be given something to treat it.  I would lay off the sex until both of these issues are checked and treated.