I am 13 years old and I'm trying to lose weight I eat right and I have no help from anyone so I'm kind of alone. My mom is always working and my dads not in the picture. I weigh around 200 to 210 I'm 5'4 1/2 and I do exercise. If anyone could PLEASE HELP ME I would love the help!!

Listen, i kno how it feels to be chubby and not feel confterable imn ur own skin. An trust me i will not give u the "be happy in ur own skin" c**p that people hav told me!! Wat im doin an its Strangley helping is hanging out with really skinny people . LOL right???!!! But it works, being around those sporty ,"wantin 2 be active/ competative types of girls has helped me. IDk if ur competitive but when tryin 2 beat a skinny girl at her own game can help u lose sooo much weight!! Try it!!!

The first thing to do is to accept yourself. I'm a 14-year-old girl and I just learned to accept myself. I would like to lose weight just so I could feel a little bit more comfortable in the summer, but that's not all I think about. Instead of focusing on your weight, focus on something good you can do i.e. sing, math, being a good friend. Confidence is the number one thing, so keep your chin up and shoulders back. Having good posture also makes you look thinner. (:

-NEVER SKIP MEALS.
-start your day off with protein. Not carbs. I eat a scrambled egg for breakfast. Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day. It kickstarts your metabolism.
-you HAVE to eat every 2-3 hours for your body to not go into starvation mode. You don't have to eat a meal, just a small snack, so your body knows that you're taking care of it. I sneak in a serving of almonds in my 2nd period class and a protein bar right after school.
-limit yourself to one soda a day
-don't eat junk food 24/7 (chips, candy, snack cakes, etc.)
-when you want a snack, get a string cheese or some almonds (a serving size). They are full of protein, and they aren't "diet food"
-drink water. You should try to drink at least 40 oz of water a day. I know it sounds hard, but it's worth it.
-eat whole wheat bread
-pack your lunch for school. You never know how fattening the school lunches are.
-take the stairs, help clean the house/yard, and walk as often as you can. These simple things get you moving, but your mind doesn't think it's exercising.
-go outside and hula-hoop, jump rope, play basketball, or anything that gets you moving outside.
-sweat is good. It means you're burning calories.
-don't count calories
-ask your family to go outside and play a nice game of kickball, baseball, basketball, frisbee or any team sport. This way, you are exercising, but you're having so much fun you aren't noticing.
-dance around your room or in your bathroom when you are getting ready.
-PRAY. Without God you can do nothing. Remember, don't pray for things to be easy, but pray for yourself to be strong. (:

I really hope this helps! Good luck! (:

This can work. But it can also make you feel even more self conscience. Trust me, I know. Last summer I was best friends with what many guys call "the hottest girl at my school". She's one of those girls that is skinny, but isn't flat chested and has a toosh. I wanted her body so bad, but it was always upsetting when guys that I liked liked her. Just read my comment to the original question and you might understand what I'm saying a little better. (:

dont worry im 13 to i weigh 126.3 and im 5'2 im not skinny but be happy 4 who you are you know if you stress about your weight u will gain more trust me your now fat

try to start gym