Hi ,I have been having irregular periods all my life.I am married now and me and my husband are trying to have a baby for sometime but without success.I want to know if i should consult a gync and get my periods straight before trying to conceive.
Is there a chance that women with irregular periods can also conceive?
Thx.

Of course you can get pregnant if you are having irregular periods, why would that make the difference, it’s only the matter of time you’d get pregnant, you don’t lose hope. It is of course not that easy to implant the pregnancy, sometimes you really need to work a lot on it. You know, my ex boyfriend and I thought he had been sterile so I was letting him come into me every time we had sex. It lasted for more than half year and eventually I got pregnant. We were both astonished how much time we actually needed to implant the pregnancy, even though we didn’t want that. So, that’s how getting pregnant is not an easy job sometimes.
However, to make the job easier, you’d have to count the days when your next ovulation is due, and than in that period you should let your husband ejaculate inside of you. Then it would be the most possible to get pregnant!
Happy baby making!