HELP ME PLEASE!!! I am a 31 year old female. I had breast implants in 99. Then, just 15 months later I had to have a revision surgery because they dropped too low. Just until now they seemed just fine but I’ve noticed that THEY ARE DROPPING TOO LOW AGAIN!!!!!! What am I going to do?? Does anybody here knows some good surgeon that will permanently solve my problem??? How many surgeries will I have?! Is there any way that this, third surgery, fix it? PLEASE, HELP ME!!!!!!!!

I have exactly the same problem. My breast implants have also bottomed out. I had my surgery 3 years ago and just a week ago I went to my plastic surgeon who made it seem that it was all my fault. I have not got it fixed yet because I don’t trust her anymore. Moreover, I’ve heard that she did a repair on someone else and that it did not hold. I‘ve been talking to many of people on this matter and they all tell me to go to a doctor that specializes in reconstruction. Many of them recommended me dr. DeWire in VA. I did a little research on him and I’ve heard some very good things about him. I’ve also found out that he has fixed may problems made by other surgeons. So, I guess that I will have him do mine. Hope all this helps you decide what to do next. Good luck.

I have a similar issue. I have been looking everywhere and finally found a surgeon that I trust. His name is Dr. Grover. He does excellent work. I would reccomend checking him out.

Good LUCK!!

Hey well i have mine done & when i told the doctor i have been wearing sports bras, he scolded me and said that if i didnt wear a normal bra that held them in place they would eventually drop, so the doctor making it seem as if its your fault was right but they should have for warned you that it would happpen. I know since you have fake boobs for feel as if you dont need a bar or anything but you honestly still do, every once & a while is fine but where a bar if you can get away with it & you should be fine. Good luck & i hope this surgery is your last.

Mine have bottomed dout after 6 weeks....the doctor is fixing then by sewing the bottom flap up. will this occurr again?