I've had an on and off relationship with my high school boyfriend for almost 9 years. During a split of 3 years, (still sexually seeing eachother) he had a daughter with his girlfriend and I too had a daughter. After the births of our children we completely stopped seeing eachother. In that time he had a heroin addiction for just about a year. He's been clean since we got back together almost 3 years ago. Since we got back together we have not used protection but have not concieved. We're not exactly trying but we would like to get pregnant. So my question is, how high of a chance does the previous heroin use play a roll in our inability to conceive? Let me also add, in our 9 years of unprotected sex we've never had a pregnancy. But both have children with past relationships. Could it be possible that his sperm and my eggs just don't connect? (his child was conceived before his addiction.)
Any answers would be greatly appreciated. I've been trying to find answered for almost a year, without having to see a doctor. I am making an appointment now though!   

I been trying to get pregnant I was on the depo provera shot from 06-08 last shot on nov.08' and I havent had any luck on getting pregnant. I been with this guy for 4 years and I havent gotten pregnant he has kids already and he has came in me so many times no luck what so ever. My periods are normal please help!!