Hi. i'm 14 years old and i turn 15 in october. i weigh 12 stone / 168 pounds and i want to lose as much weight as possible for my 15th birthday. My main problem is my stomach, I really want a flat stomach or even just a smaller stomach, it doesn't have to be flat. I want to lose as much as possible by October. Please help me as I need to seriously lose weight as i do not want to be this big all my life. Please help me. Thank you.

I see you are 14 years old approaching 15 and you weigh 12 stone (168 pounds) and you want to lose weight.  I don't know how tall you are so it is difficult to determine how much weight you should lose.  My guess is that you need to lose somewhere in the vicinity of 30 to 35 pounds.  This is easy enough if you change your diet to lean meats and fresh veggies and fruits.  Cut out fast foods of all kinds and no sugary foods.  Start by cutting your caloric intake down by 500 Calories and that should help.  You may need to do more than that at a later time.  Exercise is important so you might consider walking or biking if you can at least 3 thimes a week.

The best way to lose Weight is simple. Focus more on swimming and running. These are the best way burn fat. Lifting weights is good but keep in mind that muscle can add up in pounds..

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use