Hi my name is Hailey I'm only 12 years old and I weigh 245 pounds how do I lose weight fast please help me I will possibly do anything

Have you discussed your weight issue with a doctor? It's possible you could have a medical issue that is causing your weight problem. 

If not, you need to reduce the amount of calories you consume on a daily basis. Eat more fruit and vegetables. Exercise at every opportunity. Walking daily is one of the simplest and best ways to drop the pounds. Join a support group with the same problems. Working with other who have the same problem as you makes it easier to deal with.

Best of luck in your weight loss venture!

you should start exercise daily and try to consult a doctor and discuss your overweight problem. Check your weight daily and notice the difference.

There are many ways to reduce body weight like exercises such as walking and running on daily basis are the best ways to burn body fat.You should do exercices and also keep a proper checkup  on your diet.