I eat ice all the times and I have to have it or I'll go crazy looking for some more ice in the house. I have a little freezer and I have bags of ice in there. I have to eat ice every day, all day long. When I run out of bags of ice, I start to panic and i send my husband or daughter to buy me more bags right away. I start to panic really bad. My family tell me to stop eating ice and i just can't . i have tryed. believe me its hard trying to stop, i just get more depress and start to pace the house wanting ice so bad. I can't stop, my health is fine and i just like to eat ice and i've been eating ice for 6years already, but i did have to have dental done, cause the ice eats up your teethes.

you should switch to frozen yogurt and then when all you want is frozen yogurt then you should switch to sherbet and then when all you want is sherbet then switch to just yogurt. 

Sounds like low iron symptom. Get a ferritin test asap.