For those of you who have tried the id**t Proof Diet, I was wondering if you could help me with one question: Do you have to eat all the foods listed on each individual meal? For example, if one of my meals says to have scrambled eggs and hard boiled eggs, do I have to eat both, or can I just have the scrambled eggs? One of my meals says to have chicken, cashews and frozen yogurt. Can I only chose the frozen yogurt as my whole meal, or do I need to eat a little of each food? I know I can eat my meals in any order, but I'm not sure if I have to eat ALL the listed foods. I just want to make sure I'm following the diet correctly; I didn't read anything in the diet handbook that specified that.

Thanks, in advance,

Leah

Hi, Leah.

You dont have to (and I routinely dont) eat all the items listed. If you only want to eat the frozen yogurt, go for it. Just stop eating before you get full.

Have you had any success so far?

HI i am looking for hte id**t proof diet. Can anyone share their diet. I am desperate to loose weight
Thanx for oyu r help please contact me