Hi. I have no more strength. I have no more patience. I`m taking care of an epileptic and I don`t think I can take it any longer. All these seizures, meds and doctors... I`m at the end of my strengths. Any suggestion will be appreciated…

Hi. I`m taking care of an epileptic too. But this is my child I am talking about and I`ll keep on doing so until I am able to walk. I`m at the end too. At least I feel like that. I am worried sick for my child`s sake. I just want him to be well again. I know that is impossible, but at least I can do is help him with his condition. I guess you are taking care of somebody close. Or maybe you are a professional? Anyway, when I feel like I cannot do this any more, I take a short break. I go to my sister`s house and leave my son in her hands on 3 or 4 days. Then I usually go home and take care of some things. Or I just sleep all day long.