I have a itching crawling, feels like needles sticking me, on both front part of my shoulders. Close to underarm. This started 2 years ago. It lasted for a few months, didn't bother me all the time. Went away for about a year and its back, this time its on both sides but in same places. My left arm itches and sticks me more then the right. It doesn't hurt, its just irritating. I don't have bumps or rash. Its red from me itching so much. I'm under a lot of stress right now, maybe it is related to it. I do have nerve damage in my right shoulder and also have arithrites in my right shoulder. Please if anybody knows how to stop this or has something like this I would like to talk and see if we might be able to find out what this is. My doc says he doesn't know. Been through cortisone shots. Had nerve test done where they stick you with a needle and put elelectrity to the nerve to find out if its damaged. That was painful and did not find out anything about this.I'm be gaining to wonder if I'm crazy or what. Please help!!!

I have the same problem! The front of my shoulders itch and sometimes pain like a needle poking. The right is worse than the left. No, you are not crazy...I haven't gone to a Doctor but will have to as it's driving me bonkers!!!

I have been having the exact same thing going on for 5 yrs or more. I can go months without it and then it hits me again. Sometimes on both shoulders sometimes just one but usually the left. No rash, no signs of anything except extreme itching. Drives me crazy. I haven't been to a doctor or gotten and creams for it. But it is happening more often now. I'm 48. I put an ice pack on to relieve the itch. I rather be frozen then itch like that. Lol. I wish I could find some relief