i did a pregnancy test about a week ago it came out positive i went to the doctors the day before yesterday they could not see the sac so he was not definite but yesterday i started having brown blood and some stringy clots i went back to the doctors they still couldnt see the sac i should be 5 weeks pregnant i go back to the doctors in a week i still have brown discharge i did a pregnancy test again and its still positive no pain just a mild lower back pain should i be concerned please let me know if anyone had the same thing happen to them

i have a similar thing brown discharge and brown spotting sometimes with really small clots i thought i was coming up 10 weeks but had to go for an early scan and found out i was really 5 weeks 4 days. no one knows how they got my dates so wrong and my scan showed up clear and empty with a tiny white pin prick in the wall. got to go back next week for another scan to see if its grown anymore...i still have back ache and sore boobs but have had no cramps or pains just the odd twinge now and then...fingers crossed xx