I know that the recommended daily amount of water is two litres now. I definitely don't drink that much even if I try, so I definitely cannot be accused of drinking too much water. But apparently is is possible to consume too much water, and apparently drinking too much water has some side effects. I have no idea what they are though. Do you know?

http://www.drbenkim.com/drink-too-much-water-dangerous.html

Thats worth a read.

Yes,Ofcourse If you have drunk much too much water is dangerous for you. But It was also depend on your exercise and your diet plan. Sometimes It could be happened that much water forced on the cardiovascular system and also forced in the kidney. So You remember this thing.

Yes,Ofcourse If you have drunk much too much water is dangerous for you. But It was also depend on your exercise and your diet plan. Sometimes It could be happened that much water forced on the cardiovascular system and also forced in the kidney. So You should remember this thing.