what worked for me is: tapper down on opiates as much as possible then when i ran out .. i took adderal (one 30mg a day for four days first thing in morning because they will keep you energized and awake all day and its hard to sleep on them) and after at least 12 hrs of stopping useage of opiates i took one suboxone just one for the first day (they last in your system for three days avioding opiate withdrawal by the time the opiates clean out of the system, people stay on suboxone to aviod relapse then they withdrawal off suboxone when stopping, if you dont allow suboxone to build up in your system you aviode the withdrawal off the suboxone)! i continued for next couple days on adderal for energy. I have been threw opiate withdrawals 1000 times and this is what has worked the best for me to get back my life ...i was able to go to work and not be stoned or withdrawaling...i felt about 90% better by doing thisI am NO Dr. i am just saying threw experiance what has worked for me

It is good to hear that people do come out the other end from opiate withdrawal so well done.