Soo... im a 13 yr old girl and ive been masterbating since i was 11. When i try the clit i orgasm but its getting old. I also tried the fingering but i didnt feel anything at all. Please give me some tips for new ideas. Am i doing something wrong?  %-) Please dont say its dangerous or unhealthy cause i dont do it that often.Thanx ;-)

dear it is not wrong or dangerous  to masturbate and it is not unhealthy or anything , it is just parents talk :)
rubbing ur clit can get u to the max also fingering , all u need to know is to know the correct way , cause how i c it fingers are the  best friend for any girl :)
if u found ur way of fingering not worthy try another position not any tools twist ur fingers in side slowly or try more stimulation and all the time relax and tack ur time and fansy alot 

Thanx a lot . Ill try that !
:-) -Crystal 123

u are welcome dear Crystal 123

pls tell me if it works with u :) and even if it doesn't :)

Try rubbing your clit in a circular motion I do this and it makes me feel amazing

use an electric toothbrush and try things out

I would use a small marker

I want to masterburate my boyfriend licks my p***y and treats me soo good but I wanna do some new things i wanna get my p***y real wet so and ideas

you must put your middle finger in your vagina and rub your butt hole that going to give you good orgazm

Use a sleeping bag or a teddy bear

have him lick ur sex hole

Well I am 15 and I have been masturbating since last year. Me and my neighbor will go in an old treehouse and masturbate each other although we haven't had sex yet. You can use your fingers or a toothbrush. I usually use a (OFF) curling iron though. It's not wrong to masturbate.

you can use any kind of sex toy or masturbator.,

Lay stomach down on the floor or bed naked. Stick an empty tampon dispenser in your vagina, and move your hips/ass/vagina up and down, off and on the surface, while holding the end of the tampon dispenser while its still in your vagina. It feels so great.

try an electric toothbrush! i used it, and i got an orgasm within 3 minutes!