Hey, I'm a 13 year old girl and I just started Masterbating and I don't feel any pleasure! I tried fingering and that's it what else can I do??? PLEASE HELP!!!!

You could try water from a water faucet or shower head, or you could try and find something that vibrates...

There are many things you could try, like;
-using an electric toothbrush to penetrate or stimulate the clitarus
-massaging your clitarus in a circular motion
-crossing your legs and squealing your thighs together might work
-some women find that massaging their breasts is pleasurable, but of course this doesn't work for everybody
you could try different position to masturbate from, or different objects to masturbate with, or different stimuli (porn or erotic novels etc). If you have found your G-spot, then that is a big help. If not, it is the knot like part in the front wall of your vagina about 2 inches in.
Hope this helps ^.^

Thanks I tried it and it really works! I have been masterbating for two years and I still don't know much about toys for myself but I can buy them coz I'm too young I am 13

Use the hardest shower head type and spray by ur clit and u get an orgasm it will make u masturbate in no time

Use an electric tooth brush on clit and finger at the same time

I stick my fingers in my vagina and hump my hand with my fingers still in there, I hump super hard and I watch porn sometimes when I do it, I don't orgasm but it feels sooo good... Or I put my hand under me while I sit on the edge of my bath tub and I hump away, super hard and fast... I orgasm then too... I'm masterbating now(: I love masterbaiting soooooooo much. It feels soooo good... And sometimes I take the handle of my blush brush and I stick it in my vagina and I get a stuffed animal and hump it with the handle in my vagina... When I finger myself i scream very loudly. And I do it when I'm home alone... You can also try spreading your legs out super wide and watch yourself fingering yourself in the mirror I do that... Lick your nipples too

If you wear things then take the part that goes in you crack and place it between the lips of your p***y and cross your legs and squeeze your thighs together and start humping sometimes watching prob can help. You won't cim or squirt but it gives you an amazing feeling.

Im a guy and Im 13 and i will be honest, if you get a boy friend just trust me as long as he's not a softy then he will do something special if you want him to. What i mean by special is something like mutual masturbation. don't do sex though... it's just not a good idea at this age.

I love masterbating. I spread my leg and put anythng like a hair brush handle or face wash bottle. I scream loud and watching me at the mirror. Sometimes i lean down on the floor n doing it so hard. Awesome

Try cam sex. I do it sometimes. it gives much pleasure when u know someone is watching u and u watch someone at the same time on cam. Add me on yahoo messenger. My user name is: ozilover.

im 13 and I have never masturbated, and i am confused on how to start....

girl or a boy may i ask?

you know what i do i put my two fingers inside and then i stoke in an ou in and out first slowly them a little fater and then way faster wach porn or do what i do i look at penuses

I usually do it at night and use a vibrator and watch a little porn and I feel sssooooo good when I'm done