Have you tried to quit smoking with nicoret? I’m interested in if someone has found it useful. How long should it be used that one can become free of addiction on nicotine? I’ve been smoking for last 8 years, about 10-15 cigarettes per day. I really want to quit, but I don’t know how. I was thinking to try with nicoret. Please post if it helped you with smoking addiction. Thanks.

Nicorette helped me to get free of physical addiction to cigarettes. I decided that it was a time to quit and it took about 3 months before I did it. It is recommended that you use gum for 12 weeks and you have the schedule. I used nicorette gum, every 3-4 hours one piece. Nicorette contains nicotine polacrilex, and it really reduces withdrawal symptoms. It is important not to use nicorete if you continue to smoke, or if you decide to use nicotine patches. So, it did help me and also many other people I know. I can recommend it to everyone that wants to quit smoking. It is a very good feeling when you get over of your bad addiction.