Hi, I would like to quit smoking, and I have tried two times before. Once I stopped for three months. What is more effective a patch or Nicorette Gum?

Hi, I was using Nicorette gums for my smoke quitting therapy and I find them to be very safe and effective. When smokers decide to quit it is not easy without help. As the brain and body miss the nicotine that cigarettes provide, unbearable cravings and withdrawal symptoms are seen. This can lead to commencing smoking again. Nicorette gum is approved, effective way to deal with nicotine addiction. Anyway if your work doesn’t allow you to chew a gum, just take a patch and stick it on the skin to get your nicotine replaced. It depends only which way you prefer, or you can even use even both in the beginning and gradually reduce amount of nicotine you intake.