Hi, I want to try to quit smoking and I heard of some audio program that really works. Has anyone else tried it? What are the experiences?

Hi, I used to take special formula for quitting smoking. It is called Final Smoke System and is based on formula that safely mimics the properties of nicotine, so withdrawal symptoms are less expressed. So, urge for nicotine is satisfied you feel better and you are not poisoned from cigarette smoke. Even, if you try to smoke while on the program, you will experience so called "warning signals". Cigarettes will change their taste , and you may be feeling sick to your stomach. So, you will not wish to take them again. Together with audio program this method destroys the psychological addiction too. It affects building up confidence and removing hand-to-mouth dependency on cigarettes.