Hello, I'm 24 year male, around 200 lbs, 5'10' I'm would say I as in decent shape until i got sick for almost a month and a half starting in Jan. I recently got these very weird pains, when i turn my head it feels like my neck muscles are being pulled and I experience charlie horse type pains, I'm also getting bad throbing headaches which I harldy ever get. Also when I move around my stomach herts like I have stomach acid. My heart herts like I have heart burn, when i strech my back it herts and my skin is sensitive. My shoulder joints hurt real bad and I have trouble sleeping, when i'm setting and not moving stuff doesn't hurt. But when moving it seems everything hurts. It's almost like having a real bad hang over without drinking. When i touch my neck muscels they feel bruised. I have chewed for 6 years and drink about 3 times a week. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks

Nick

first of all... people are going to be in disbelief that you have anything wrong with you because of your clear lack of motivation. You disliking working and school. You obviously quit school and are looking for any way possible to claim medical disability. Get over it. Everyone has random pains sometimes. And if it lasts a month, come to terms that it will be with you for ever. Your getting older and your over weight. It happens.

dude......im only 10 f'in years old and my back hurts like c**p! im in good shape :-D .....everyone in my class says i take steroids %-) , i dont.i have super annoying headaches... geez!....if those headaches were a person i would tear every body part apart! >;)

:-| may be your muscle is the cause... when people do exsersie randomly especialy body building and suddenly stop feel like this.
so just back to excersise but dont exaggerate. 8)

Unlike the m***n that answered that you're trying to get disability, the last posting Dr. Layla is correct. If your body was used to working out and maintaining constant usage and suddenly stopped (due to illness) the muscles begin to get sore and ache. Literally every part of you will hurt, not completely dissimilar to how one feels when they haven't worked out for a great while, and one suddenly goes to the gym for a 2 hour power work out. Start with stretching, drink a lot of water - A LOT of water!! - and begin baby stepping back into your fitness regiment.