I am 20 and get headaches/migraines at least 4 days out of 7 and am always tired, even though I have 8-9 hours sleep a night. My headaches come from behind my eyes, my temples and the back of my neck, the only pain relief that seems to take the edge off is codeine or to totally take it away I need to take imigrin but they make me feel weird and cannot drive or work when taking them. I wake up every night with a wet shirt from sweat – this doesn’t seem to change with the temperature. In the morning I always have puffy/black eyes and am extremely tired, as the day goes by the puffiness slightly goes away. I have constant neck & shoulder pain - At the back of my neck by my hair line, under my shoulder blades and the top of my shoulders. I always feel tense. My whole body feels tired and aches, I have no energy and all I want to do is sleep. I can get quite down and I think this is because I never have energy. I am continuously getting chest infections. It’s so exhausting. I also get an upset stomach and diarrhea quite often (about once a week) I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and usually go for walks in the weekends and eat well. I’m sick of feeling this way & would love to feel normal again!

I think you should go to the chiropractor, one that does natural healing and can adjust you and help you close your Ileocecal valve…
What is the Ileocecal Valve?
The ileocecal valve (ICV) is located between the last portion of your small intestine, called the ileum, and the first portion of your large intestine, called the cecum. The function of this sphincter valve is to allow digested food materials to pass from the small intestine into your large intestine. The ileocecal valve also blocks these waste materials from backing back up into your small intestine. It is intended to be a one-way valve, only opening up to allow waste materials to pass through.

Ileocecal Valve Syndrome

When the ileocecal valve is stuck in an open position, then waste products can back up into the small intestine and disturb your digestion and also release unhealthy toxins that are absorbed across the intestinal wall and into the body through the blood. Also, when the ileocecal valve is stuck in a closed position, then waste products are prevented or constricted from passing into the large intestine. Either way, the weakening and malfunctioning of this particular doughnut-shaped sphere of slimy smooth muscle is enough to mess you up in inumerable ways.

Unfortunately, this disorder is often overlooked by the medical profession. A dysfunctional ileocecal valve can result in a combination of symptoms.

Ileocecal Valve Syndrome Symptoms
• Right shoulder pain
• Right side pelvic pain
• Low back pain
• Pain surrounding heart
• Flu symptoms
• Tinnitus
• Nausea
• Syncope / Near syncope
• Headache
• Bad breath
• Face pallor
• Dark circles under eyes
• Dizziness

i relize you psted this over a year ago.. im not even sure if u still look at this.. but i am 22 and i get the same exact way.. i dont know what it is and i cant afford to have things checked at a doctor.. what was it that people told you or did you ever find out what was wrong? i hope you get this! thank you

Hello friends, I realise this was posted a while ago but I felt compelled to leave a reply anyway. I suffered from much the same as you guys for 20 years. I went to every doctor in my area and none of them knew what was wrong. I was on the verge of just giving in, fading away slowly and quietly, resigned to the fact that my life was sh*t because my health was. I had a particularly bad week with my symptoms and I thought I would give it one last shot at searching online for an answer. I found a university students research paper claiming that the sypmtoms I was getting (and more) was probably down to food intolerance. As soon as I had those magic words I spent a whole day searching websites for answers. 12 months after that wonderful day.....I feel normal, I cannot begin to explain how this makes me feel mentally. I do not ache anymore, I am sleeping properly for the first time in years and wake up feeling refreshed. I no longer have an upset stomach or the feeling of nausea all day long. I went to many websites but foodintol.com was the best purely because they have a symptoms matrix, meaning you can tick your symptoms and see which foods you are potentially intolerant to. It worked for me. I suffered years of misery. Please check out the food thing as it may be what you have. Good Luck with your journey. Kate

P.S I should have added that I am actually gluten intolerant and life is good because now I know :)