hello i found out im pregnant and the father of my baby does not want to have anything to due with me we are ready have two little boys together . he left me four this girl he meet at work three years ago we been sleeping together ever since. as always i thought he was not with her anymore we got together and i got pregnant he got back with her and i told him this is his baby right away. he started calling me a lier and that im crazy he told me he want's nothing to due with me to please leave him alone i have no family at all no real frends. who can help me i live buy my self with my little boys all my money goes to rent . i dont know what to due

Abortion maybe if it's not to late? Otherwise there is no real other choice...

There are options.

If it is his child then in most jurisdictions he will have to pay child support. You can name him on the birth certificate and if he wants to fight it a DNA test can be done. It will confirm it is his and he'll have to help support his child.

Whatever your decision is, you need to be comfortable with it. You can always put the baby up for adoption if you don't feel you can support him/her properly. Talk to someone before you make any decisions, whether it be a councilor, clergyman, or whomever.

Good luck.