You see I had unprotected sex last night with my boyfriend...I just had an abortion about three weeks ago, almost four. It wasn't the smartest thing to do, not at all, infact I'm really mad at myself for not thinking or doing anything about it. We have condoms. It was just spontaneous. I know your more sensitive to pregnancy after an abortion, which leads me to my questions. How common/easy is it for a woman to get pregnant after an abortion having unprotected sex. Also he didn't come in me, he pulled out really fast. Kinda like how many woman out how many woman get pregnant having unprotected sex, than not getting pregnant? And how long till it's supposively safe to have another baby? Cause I would never be able to go through another abortion. If someone could please answer my questions for help it would be extremely helpful, and verry appriciative. Thank you for reading, and listening. Please HELP!

same thing happen with me too but i want to be pregnant fast after have an abortion 3 almost 4 weeks before.bcaus my last pregnancy my baby had down syndrom and it was heart broking my husband and i so much disturb after an abortion thank god i have a son 18 months old but i want my pregnancy fast but in ur condition just consult the doctor

I want to know also, I had one 6 weeks ago and I want to have another baby

I had one like a year ago and i've bean trying to have a baby ever since but I havent got peragnet yet why cant I get peragnet