Hey,
So i was having break through bleeding through my pill and could not determine the reason. i was checked for chlamydia and it turns out that's what it was. I was treated with doxycline, but it didn't work. Then I did a bout of ofloxacin and that did work. I tested negative three weeks ago. Since then, there is NO possibility I could have contracted the infection again, I've been celibate. Since I tested negative, I've had a serious amount of white discharge that smells. Also, today I started bleeding again, some spotting. I did use monistat yesterday because I thought it might be a yeast infection and today I am spotting and bleeding again. There's no way the Chlamydia could have come back right? I haven't slept with anyone since I had a negative test. What could this bleeding be from? I am so SICK of it!! Thanks...

Were you on birth control the entire time you were taking the antibiotic? Did you take the full course of the drug? It's possible (and this would suck but I'm guessing) that you have a drug-resistant form of chlamydia. Is there any way you can see a doctor about this?

Hey hey,
Yes i was on the pill and still am on it the entire time. I did have a Negative test two weeks ago and was retested this week to double check that it's gone, so maybe ill have to wait to see what that says. but im assuming it will be negative again, and then its like, ok well now what?

AT this point then I suppose that it's possible that it's jus tstress related. You can have breakthrough bleeding like that when you're stressed so that's always a possibility. What birth control are you on?