I have fibromyalgia and have been under treatment with a general practitioner for approximately 9 months and blood work showed I have 16 times the normal range for the non sexual form of chlamydia and 3 times the normal range of herpes virus 6. I am very concerned as I don't know where to go to find out more information on this. I have been married 22 years, together with my husband 25 yrs and there has been no cheating in our marriage. I also had Epstein Barr virus about 20 years ago and not sure if this has anything to do with it. I was thinking of seeing an infectious disease dr, but not sure which way to turn. Any advice is surely appreciated. I thank you in advance for any advice you can give me on the above. Thank you!

I know that it has been almost a year since you posted this message but I was wondering if you were able to figure it out. I've had Fibro for many years but someone recently gave me the idea that fibro and chlamydia might be related or the same. I haven't had the blood test or any other test for chlamydia. I'd like to hear anything you found out. Thanks.