recently me and my boyfriend have had sex for the second time, ( the first being 5 days before). The day after the second time i began spotting, and it faded away quickly, now 8 days after the second time ive been having cramps. We used protection both times, and im on birth controal. am i pregnant?

most likely you're not, but you could always take a test to find out. Just remember the test isn't always accurate until the firsy day of a missed period.

Hi. You can`t have mono twice in your life silly. The virus will remain in your body, but you will develop antibodies. You will become immune to Epstein-Barr virus which causes mono. So, your chances to catch the mono virus again are zero. I had mono too. I was kissing with a girl and I think she had mono. Maybe not. However, they call it the kissing disease. And she was the last girl I kissed before I was diagnosed with mono. I don`t know about incubation period. Anyway, you can`t get mono ever again.