I'm a 37 year old male. I've had a nightmare of a time with my nose. My first nose job I didn't do enough research and the dr messed up my nose very bad scooped out bridge rotated it upward and the left side was pinched. So I started my search for a surgeon I believed could fix my nose correctly. I looked into dr. Miller, dr. Pearlman, dr. Rizck and dr. Andrew Jacono. I chose dr. Jacono. He seemed very confident that he could fix my nose easily and did the computer imaging and let me print it out and take it with me obviously this made me feel very comfortable the others would not. Dr Jacono said he would come within 90% of the imaging if not more.

Im 5 weeks out of my revision with dr. Andrew Jacono. After week one I got the cast off and 2 days later I got an infection. I called the office and spoke to one of his employees on Monday morning and told her I was unusually swollen and it was really red. She proceeded to tell me that it was normal and made an app. For me on wed at 11:30. Called back and spoke with her again later she once again said will see u on wed.

I came in on wed and waited a while to be seen at this point my nose was like a tomato. When I finally got to see dr. Jacono he said u have an infection. I told him I called two day earlier and got brushed off!! He was extremley upset with the employee and assured me he'd do everything to take care of this situation. I have to say he has been on top of everything he gave me an iv of antibiotics for about 3-4 hours. The next two days he shot me directly in the nose at infected portion with antibiotics. Then put me on a thirty day course of antibiotics which I have just completed it seems like the infection is under control. In light of what happened dr. Jacono really came through so far, I do however have a bump at the top of my graft. Which he said he will take care of all issues I have at no additional fee but I have to wait till it heals more being I'm only 5 weeks out of surgery. So he's going to take out my graft in after six months and do some refining and tweeks to it. I have to say I'm shocked he didn't fire this employee. He used rib carltiage to build up my nose.

I will be fully honest and let u all know how this turns out so u have feedback on dr.Andrew Jaconos work is. Look for my next post in mid march. I trusted this guy cause he was so confident and he said this is no problem for him to take care of and the imaging. It has not started out good but it's not how u start it's how u finish so I'll keep u posted.

Good Luck to you.
This doctor permanently messed up my face.
Just a warning to all ..he appears a lot more confident until he makes a mistake and blames it on his staff.
My goal in this note is to prevent anyone else from experiencing or suffering a life changing mistake.

I will be having surgery with him in a few days & was wondering what procedure you had done to your face? And how long ago was your surgery?

I would like to contact the person who entered the message on Jan. 3, 2011. I might be able to help you. Can you write again with contact information?

Before choosing Dr. Jacono I was considering Dr. Pearlman and Dr. Rizk. After meeting with Dr. Jacono, he was the only one that I trusted and felt comfortable with. I had a rhinoplasty and chin implant in late January 2010 with Dr. Jacono. What a phenomenal job! He did digital imaging for me as well before the surgery and my outcome came out even better than his imaging. Really awesome! He was very confident and thorough with answering all my questions and his staff is super nice... I actually look forward to seeing everyone for my follow-ups! His office is beautiful and his operating room is top of the line! I felt really safe with Dr. Jacono and his operating team and I could not be happier with my results... I am two months out and my results just keep getting better! I love that I look like a better version of myself while looking very natural at the same time. Dr. Jacono has a wonderful aesthetic eye. If you want one of the best surgeons you have to choose Dr. Jacono.

I'm just wondering how the revision rhinoplasty turned out after the infection. This doctor completely ruined my face in ways unimaginable. The experience was terrible. Jacono claims to have a very low 1% re-do rate (most plastic surgeons have a 10% failure rate) but that is because he denies damages and throws you out the door when confronted with evidence that he is not the "great" surgeon he proclaims himself to be. He actually believes his aggressive self-promotion and glossy advertisements. It is all about him and his ego. He does not care how he hurts you.

I went to Dr. Jacono for a rhinoplasty because I didn't do my research. I feel so stupid for not doing research before hand because I have been so depressed after the surgery. It has been 3 years since the rhinoplasty and I couldn't be more miserable. He does photo imaging during his consultation and I really trusted him because he seemed very confident in his work. It doesn't look at all like what we discussed in the consultation. I used to have a nice nose and just wanted to remove a bump that was caused during an accident. Now my nostrils are very uneven, my septum is deviated, I have a saddle bridge collapse, the list goes on. It has been horrible. I do not recommend him. He is very expensive and you will have to pay a lot more money fixing his careless mistakes. Not to mention all the emotional damage and pain you go through during an after surgery.

I'm only a few days post op but I feel like Dr. jacono ruined my face! I am so worried and freaked out. I am only 22 and had a mid facelift done which has left me looking like a cat. I want to cry, but I can't even do so b.c it hurts so much. What's worse is that my parents don't believe me or care because they were kind of against it to begin with. They just keep telling me to wait it out & I already know that my eyes look really bad and disfigured what did you guys do to deal with all of this?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

...I am severely distraught and botched and think that we need one anothers support.  

Hello I'm the guy who got the infection. My nose was really badly messed up!!!! I had cartilage almost popping out of the bridge of my Nose and my nostrils were uneven and collapsed one was somewhat rounded and the other one was triangular. I was beyond pissed off and upset with the whole experience I had with dr. Jacono. He assured me it was the infection that did this to my nose not his work. Needless to say I was very skeptical reading all these posts online how dr jacono messed up peoples faces permanently it took me a while to make a decsion on what to do if I should ever let this man touch my face again. I eventually decided to give him the benifit of the doubt that the infection did all the damage and it wasn't his fault. I decided to let dr jacono fix this situation. It took a while to come to this descision about 8 or 9months of severe depression and bouts agoraphobia because of how I looked. I had the surgery on September 30th the revision took him 6 hours took grafts from my ear and skull. I'm exactly 2 months out of surgery and it looks amazing so far still swollen but It keeps going down little by little. If anything happens like a collapse or I take a turn for the worse I'll keep u posted buy as for right now I couldn't be happier. For those of u who have had bad experiences with dr Jacono I feel bad for u and I hope everything works out for u guys but I feel I would be doing a major dis- service to people who are looking for help and need a good surgeon to fix their nose after a 3 and 4 surgeries didn't work and they feel like it's over and they have no where to turn u do dr Jacono did an amazing job and if over the next couple of months things take a turn for the worse I'll let u know but it's been 2 months now and it keeps getting better.

I feel agoraphobic. Can you shoot me an e-mail t the above address so we can talk more privately? Thanks

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use Once again to all those who have had trouble with dr Jacono my heart goes out to u and I hope u find closure. I am the on who started this blog over a year ago I am not here to judge or call anyone a liar I am just documenting my expierence with Dr Andrew Jacono. Remember no one is perfect No Doctor there are going to be some unfortunate things that occur from time to time when your doing so many surgeries and after practicing for soo many years. I was one of the unfortunate ones myself with a terrible infection the odds of getting an infection during a rhino revision are soo low but it happened and it sucked and I hated and blamed dr jacono. Went back to him and everything seemed to turn out great so far in my expierences with this I won't be fully satisfied until I am two years out of surgery I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop hopefully it never does.

I just scheduled surgery with Dr. Jacono for a nose job.  Are there any good reviews?  I am now getting really scared!

I had multiple procedures performed by Dr.Jacono at the end of Jan.2012. I am 38 years old. Since this is a rhinoplasty thread I will comment on the rhinoplasty. I had a bulbous, overprojected tip with large nostrils. He did a fantastic job re-sculpting the tip and shaving down the bridge a little. I have no issues with breathing. swelling was there but went down in a month (and continues to go down). The shape is beautiful. I'm very pleased. I can share pictures of my nose if you contact me privately.

You will be totally satisfied with Dr. Jacono he is a man of his word so don't worry he will take care of it. He has performed a couple of surgeries on me and never had a problem. I am so happy with everything he's done. He is a great doctor and I have recommended him to all my friends!