I know that rhinoplasty is one of the most common of all plastic surgeries. That’s why I don’t feel too bad for planning it. I don’t feel comfortable with my nose since I was in puberty. Now I am elder and I can afford to myself rhynoplasty that I always wanted. I would like to know what I can expect of this surgery before I do it.

Rhynoplasty can reduce or increase the size of your nose. Changing shape of the tip or the bridge, narrow the span of the nostrils and changing the angle between your nose and upper lip are some of choices you can have. Also there are included birth defects or injury, and helping with some breathing problems. Rhynoplasty can enhance your appearance and your self-confidence, but doesn’t have to necessarily change your looks. At least not to match your ideal or cause other people to treat you differently. Before you do this surgery you should talk to your surgeon about your expectations. The best candidate is person that wants improvement, and not perfection, in the way he looks. You are good candidate if you are realistic in your expectations of rhynoplasty and if you are physically health and psychologically stable. When rhynoplasty is performed by qualified plastic surgeon, complications are usually minor and infrequent. To help your surgeon to reduce risk, carefully follow his instructions both before and after surgery.