Dear friends, I have heard that Dr Peter Scott in Morningside Sandton is the best plastic surgeon in SA for Rhinoplasty. (He is recommended by surgeons in Cape Town) can anyone let me know if they have had their rhinoplasty done with him and what the results were like. Thank you

Hi, did you end up getting a rhinoplasty and if so were you happy?

Hi, I got rhinoplasty two years ago, from Dr Scott, and was not happy at all, my nose is not different al all. A subsequent plastic surgeon that I consulted is of the opinion that Dr Scott did nothing at all, apart from cutting my nose open. It was a long and painful recovery and I have had no benefit except a swollen nose that is bigger than it was before.

Hi, no I was nit happy with the outcome of my rhynoplasty at all. 18 months on my nose is skew and larger than before the extensive and expensive operation.

No, I was certainly not happy with the outcome of my operation, and by all standards it was not a successful operation, even according to subsequent surgeons whom I consulted. My nose is now skew, which it was not before the operation. It also is not smaller, which it was meant to have been.

So sorry to read this , how disappointing for you . Thank you for your feedback .

No didn't end up getting surgery in the end , it just felt too risky . I guess I chickened out . Still keeping an eye out for the dr that everyone seems happy with.