Has anyone had a Rhinoplasty by Dr C. Spencer Cochran in Dallas Tx???? I Need to get some information on him...I went to him for a consulatation and he seemed very confident that he could perform my operation. His charging me 8300.00$ and everytime i google it shows he is one of the best texas Rhinoplasty doctors but i need and want to hear first hand to expierences please somebody post!!!

did u ever get a response to this post?

or did u ever go through with the procedure with him?

Im looking into getting a rhinoplasty with cochran so please let me know

Hello there fany,

I was searching some additional information about Dr C. Spencer Cochran in Dallas Tx so I was wondering have you went through the procedure?

I have heard from one of my friends that he is absolutely great and she was very satisfied with the results but then again in her case there wasn’t really need to do something major. But, the other friend of mine was so disappointed after the procedure. She was crying for days. Of course she got used to her new nose and the way she is looking now but she is still sad that she didn’t get what she wanted.

I would appreciate your answer very much. Thank you in advance.

I had secondary rhinoplasty (AKA: Nosejob) last Wednsday (7/18/12) by Dr. Cochran from Dallas TX and so far I am very pleased! I would highly recomend him. I know the initial post on this website was back from 2010, but when I was looking for information on Dr. Cochran this was one of the websites I came to, which means someone else might come to this site looking for info on Dr. Cochran aswell. I hope this info helps a prospective patient.

I had rhinoplasty and septoplasty with Dr. Cochran almost four weeks ago at the very beginning of July 2012. His office was very responsive and he is great. I flew to Dallas from California just to have surgery with him. I could not get comfortable with any doctors in my area, even after multiple consultations. I had some pretty major tip work done and some structural fixes to my nose and was told when the cast came off that I had more swelling than most patients. I am beginning to see the results and I am very pleased. It will take some time before the swelling goes down, especially in my tip, but I can say that I am pleased with the result thus far and I am excited to see my new nose take shape. I don't think that there are many people who love their nose the minute the cast comes off so you really have to research and trust your surgeon because swelling takes a long time to subside. My incision scar is almost invisible. I am very happy with my decision to have surgery with Dr. Cochran.

Hey all, thanks for posting about Dr. Cochran. I am considering a secondary rhinoplasty with Dr. Cochran and would love to hear about him from more people in a similar situation. My current nose is not bad, but still a little large for my face. I worry that the risk of secondary surgery outweighs the potential benefits.  I've read many reviews from people with secondary rhinoplasties that were due to very poor outcomes first time around, and almost none from those that were in my situation, where you are only looking for smaller improvements. Has anyone had a secondary rhinoplasty with Dr. Cochran only to improve upon an already decent looking nose? And how did he do? Thanks all!

jam

Hope you had a successful surgery if you already did.....unfortunately  my surgery went horribly and to add insult to injury the entire office treated me very poorly after.  It is a business to make money and I have talked to others that were very wronged by him and his partner as well.  They really do not care about what is best for the patient.  If you do some research you can find other similar complaints.  Good Luck and God Bless.

Could I contact you for more details?

Is it possible to get additional information that would help in deciding whether or not to have Dr. Cochran perform my reconstructive surgery? Thanks!

dont trust google. only trust what u see and hear in consultations. these drs pay to get publicity n good reviews online. u need to see their pics in office 2 know the truth

Sorry to tell you but he makes a lot of mistakes. I had a Rhinoplasty with him and he was way too aggressive and told me what I wanted to hear and just did what he wanted. Once I complained about the results, the office manager was absolutely rude and down right mean to me. I was so stupid to have him revise his mistake and he left me deformed, and not exaggerated but noted by other surgeons. It was the worst decision of my life. All I can do is try to help others avoid that office all together. People say he is a nice guy....and I believe he also thinks he is too but I have both the visible and non-visible scars of his mistakes. He is not a nice surgeon and his office is all about profit, not a care about your life.

Hi, I'm thinking of getting my rhinoplasty done from dr Cochran in November. I want a smaller nose with the hump removed. Can someone give me a detailed message about if he's a good option or not. I'm extremely scared. So any help will be appreciated.

Ace... I also want my nose done and hump removed.. what did you ever find out and did you get the surgery?

To substantiate your words, would you please post before and after photos. It would be very helpful to see actual evidence. Thanks

We are scheduled did you have good experience