I've already had one bad rhinoplasty. Can it be fixed? I am considering revision, but what if this one gone badly too?

If you have had a rhinoplasty and do not like the way your nose looks, you should do revision rhinoplasty. You just need to find skilled surgeon. If you are worried that second one may be bas too explain him your expectations

can anyone give me advice how the recovery is like. is there any pain do take in consedration its open surgery. has anyone done it and if they can tell me their experience. pls help

i just had a rhino done last week. so far the recovery has been amazing and couldnt be easier. minor discomfort for the first couple of days. the worse part is trying NOT to do too much and taking it easy while everything heals.

Maybe you would consider going outside your home country for the revision? The best doctors for cosmetic surgery are in India, Thailand and Singapore...

You could get more info by sending a mail to uniaxess(at)gmail(dot)com

Who did your rhinoplasty surgery?

dr jack p gunter my nose rotted off after he did my nose.dont feel bad until you see what happened to me

nosejobgonebad.com