Good afternoon, my name is Malena, I feel really bad for a situation that I know that normally happens to many women in the world, but I always comment my case to know if I can find a solution through the advice that other people can give me this forum, I married 5 years ago and since then I have not been able to have babies ... it is in something that takes away my peace of mind because I have two sisters and they also had to put themselves in treatment to be able to be pregnant, I know not at all The cases the treatments work in the same way, because not all cases are the same, but I hope that someday a miracle happens and I can have a baby. I would like to receive an orientation from someone who is going through the same thing as me I, I try to read a lot about the subject daily, in magazines, on the internet, I see the news where they show the health part, because they always show interesting things about Of how to prepare your body for that moment in which you decide to get pregnant, my husband always feels bad because when a partner decides to celebrate his son's birthday, normally all the others take their children, and we sometimes prefer to stay home or take To some nephew or godson, but it is not the same, they start the questions of the others on the subject and that makes us feel uncomfortable.

Hello Malena! My name is Rachel, I am very moved by what you say, because years ago I had an experience similar to yours, when I married my husband I was very excited about having a baby because he is an only child and me too, so we do not have nephews and children of the house that we were already grown and obviously wanted with our soul to have our baby, it is normal that you feel like this, but you must continue to fight for your dream, anxiety is not a good symptom and you must keep the calm so that you can have your body relaxed and your mind calm, the important thing is that you have the support of your husband, that you approach these forums because they are precisely to help people like you, because reading the experiences of others make us. Regards! :-)

Thank you very much for your words Rachel, but I would like you provide further information in what we wish.. I do not know if last you managed to have your baby, fortunately my husband is very believer and has a lot of patience. I am more impulsive, less patient...but still we both support each other, but we have already resorted to many methods and it has not been possible to succeed in what we so long for.

Yes Male, look we have a beautifull child, it's called Johannes, we love him because it's like a gift from God, I will not deny that we used many treatments without results, but I saw many tutorials on the internet, I took honey, tried to clean my body constantly I didn't drink alcohol, slept early, tried not to stress and started to regulate me with birth control pills, because I had polycystic ovaries, however, as you say, not all cases are the same and not all people tolerate the same treatments or are ao disciplined to perform them, then it is more than all dedication, patience and being clear what we want to achieve.

Yes...you are right but finally, looked at your case with a particular doctor or what you attribute the result of having been able to have your baby after having gone through so many hard times, I know that when you have a medical condition is more difficult, but in my case we reviewed that topic and apparently everything is normal...then I do not know what to think, neither what to do.

Well I really can't tell you exactly what worked for me because generally, when you start doing everything people tell you at the end, you do not know what worked for you but I was so desperate that I resorted to a couple of very good clinics to be able to have a treatment, is excellent when you have someone who guides you, understands you and even more when you see the testimonies of the other women attending that clinic, will comfort you full.

Good,I would love to visit a clinic, really good to be able to perform a treatment that can help me with my problem, I confess that I am very afraid everytime is start a treatment because Iam full of hopes and anxiety well not just me my husband too...

Don't worry, it's comforting to know that many clinics offer this type of service, but also help you emotionally, and this is part of the process, do not tire of insisting, you will see that the results will be given with patience and much optimism... I hope you share your happiness when your miracle happens, hug!

Thank you very much for commenting, I know how important these forums are for taking strength and moving forward, knowing that you are not alone is quite comfortable for the people we are going through in stages as it is, in fact sometimes I feel sorry for this issue with my Friendships, but here it is different because I know that the people who talk to me do not know me and yet they connect with me in this way so close, it fills me with much courage and enthusiasm, besides proving that God can speak to you through other People, that is fundamental.  

Well I think that these spaces are excellent to provide a message of solidarity, love and much understanding, is to put on the side of people who go through difficult times like those that maybe sometime we live, it is a fortune to have so much technology, with more resources and with wonderful people who can support you without having some affective bond, that seems very beautiful to me, very rarely can I experience something like that.